The next Busy bee is scheduled for the 12th March 10 – 3 pm. Lunch and water provided. Canteen will be open for drinks and snacks.
If you haven’t done last years busy bees, or want to get your 2017 busy bees started or just want to make our club the best it can be… we hope to see you there!!
Just a note if important jobs ie tyres are not completed unfortunately the 19th March race day may not go ahead.
To do List
* Tech Screw all Tyre’s into stacks
* Far pit area leaves need to be collected
* Wiring on track needs to be fixed
* Out Grid Marking
* Speakers need to be fixed and put in the wash bay
* General Tidy up
* Rubber needs to be removed – awaiting to see if Wagin wants it
* Fridges to be moved
* Closing of freezer bbq area
* Car needs to be removed
* Playground see below list
* Gutter needs to be fixed
* Disabled toilet power needs to be fixed- needs breaker
* Light needs to be fixed where fridges are ( new lights in shed)
* Door Lock for disabled toilet to be fixed
* Paving around pits to stop puddles and tripping hazards use the spare ones around.
* Exhaust fans need to be fitted canteen ceiling under vent
*Check Air conditioning in canteen
Things to bring
* Rakes , gloves, trailers.shovels.
* An Electrician would be handy
* Tech guns and screws
* Re level ground
* Collect limestone blocks from Adam Haines
* String line needs to be laid
* Lay Limestone bricks for wall
Things we need – donations are appreciated
* Limestone blocks
* Bunnings playground
* Synthetic grass
* 2 roller old go karts
* seating for the older kids – picnic table
* Steel to make naughts and crosses
* Sand for sand pit
To encourage a family environment and to keep our kids occupied (ha ha) we believe this is a great project and a great opportunity to make this club more inviting and enjoyable. A big thank you to Karen Kawjuski for organising this project.
If anyone would like to contribute to this playground please let us know.
Please come down and support your club. Hope to see you there