Podium photos below
HEY KIDS, Finally it is here, the 2017 Kids Carnival Prospectus with all the fun bits of info for the weekend. Nomination close midnight Monday 1st May so jump on board now. Huge thanks to Dean Hembling from Loxton Kart Club for the awesome clown and artwork, Merger Contracting, Ellement Produce, Craig McIntyre Race Engines, Chamberlain Auto Electrics, Gingin Grassfed Beef, Janssen’s Transport Services, BCM, Domino’s Spearwood, Rockingham Milk & Dairy Supplies and DTKC. So start your colouring in, name our clown and get your noms in cos it is going to be epic!!!
Preparations for the 2017 Ken & Ces Ditchfield Memorial Meeting are well underway. This meeting promises to be bigger and better than last year, and YOUR NOT GONNA WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!
Saturday 1st April & Sunday 2nd April. *** MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!!! ***
I hope your ready for the Ken & Ces ditchfield Memorial Meeting!!
The next Busy bee is scheduled for the 12th March 10 – 3 pm. Lunch and water provided. Canteen will be open for drinks and snacks.
If you haven’t done last years busy bees, or want to get your 2017 busy bees started or just want to make our club the best it can be… we hope to see you there!!
Just a note if important jobs ie tyres are not completed unfortunately the 19th March race day may not go ahead.
To do List
* Tech Screw all Tyre’s into stacks
* Far pit area leaves need to be collected
* Wiring on track needs to be fixed
* Out Grid Marking
* Speakers need to be fixed and put in the wash bay
* General Tidy up
* Rubber needs to be removed – awaiting to see if Wagin wants it
* Fridges to be moved
* Closing of freezer bbq area
* Car needs to be removed
* Playground see below list
* Gutter needs to be fixed
* Disabled toilet power needs to be fixed- needs breaker
* Light needs to be fixed where fridges are ( new lights in shed)
* Door Lock for disabled toilet to be fixed
* Paving around pits to stop puddles and tripping hazards use the spare ones around.
* Exhaust fans need to be fitted canteen ceiling under vent
*Check Air conditioning in canteen
Things to bring
* Rakes , gloves, trailers.shovels.
* An Electrician would be handy
* Tech guns and screws
* Re level ground
* Collect limestone blocks from Adam Haines
* String line needs to be laid
* Lay Limestone bricks for wall
Things we need – donations are appreciated
* Limestone blocks
* Bunnings playground
* Synthetic grass
* 2 roller old go karts
* seating for the older kids – picnic table
* Steel to make naughts and crosses
* Sand for sand pit
To encourage a family environment and to keep our kids occupied (ha ha) we believe this is a great project and a great opportunity to make this club more inviting and enjoyable. A big thank you to Karen Kawjuski for organising this project.
If anyone would like to contribute to this playground please let us know.
Please come down and support your club. Hope to see you there
🏁 THANK YOU MEMBERS 🏁
Thank you to all of the members that braved the heat and did their bit for our club today.
It was full steam ahead getting the place back up to scratch ready for the season ahead.
The place is looking fantastic again, however there is still a few jobs to be done.
Stay tuned for more details coming soon.
🏁HELP THOSE THAT HELP THE CLUB🏁
Dominos Pizza Spearwood have come onboard to be this years 125 Heavy Class Sponsor.
Franchisee and DTKC Vice President Matt Varis is an avid fan of the 125 Heavy class in which he regularly competes in with some of his closest friends.
Why not order a Pizza or 2 for dinner tonight!
Pickup in store at 218 Rockingham Road Spearwood.
Head over to their Facebook Page and give the store page a like today.