Attention all members
Just to remind you that we have our first Busy bee on the Sunday 19th of February.
If you haven’t completed your compulsory 2016 busy bees or this a chance to get 1 busy bee out of the way for 2017 this day is for you..
It is going to be a big day so the more members who can attend the better. The club looks run down and unwelcoming. So we really need a big turn out.
Time 8.30 to 3.30
* Big Tidy/Clean up of all areas
* Pull fence down around Playground
* Remove Broken Playground.
* Trim Trees on fence-line around Playground
* Clean up area for New playground
* Ute needs to be removed
* Water tank on back of Ute needs to be taken to machinery shed
* Work on conveyor belt
* Whipper snippering and mowing of grass
* If track is ready tyres will be needed to be sorted
* Clean gutters in canteen area
* Clear wood from behind canteen as white ants through it and tidy area
* Sort out outside fridge area in Canteen area looks a mess.
Items to bring
Brooms , Shovels , Rakes, Gloves
Lawn Mowers, Ride on mowers, Whipper snippers,
Trailers , wheelbarrows,
Any equipment that you think we will use.
Any weed killer that you may have spare
Lunch and drinks will be provided,
The canteen will also be open to purchase sandwiches and drinks.
The grounds need a huge clean up so please make yourselves available,There will be an hour at the end of the busy bee for clean up of own pit bays. We would prefer this is not done during the day as our priority is to make our club welcoming to our members and visitors.
It is important to get all this list done so we can then plan for future busy Bees
See you at the track
Don’t forget Nominations are open for the position of DTKC president and will close 19th February at 4pm sharp. The special meeting will be held for the voting of this position will be held on the education day 26th February.